Monday, January 24, 2011

random thoughts....

this is it can't take anymore
want to say a lot , but short of words so pure

this is it can't wait anymore
have lots of stuff but no time to score

here it is , i can feel the end
so near n so hard to withstand,

here is the time to do something fine
amazing n awesome, to make it worth a lifetime

remeber me,
remember you,
remember the things we do,

sweet n sour the talks we had
its time to add spice to that

lets make it worth n remember till the end of earth!

let me fall, let me fly
into d deep blue sea n sky
let me sleep again into a dream with thy

be happy always n never cry
to appreciate the moments let me try

one more chance , one more life
to bring back the feeling that you hide

in twinkling eyes n sweet smile
let me search the gift of life
one for you n one only mine

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment