Monday, August 6, 2012

Its love that I ride!

Its been long, I have been here,
But don't you think, I am lost somewhere!
My mind reminds me of what I was,
And of course, those memories of past!
A moment forged with love and care,
I remember everything we shared!
Fights and grudges and secrets and dreams,
Last sight of you and bite of food,
even remember the grass and rain,
the chill that shivers me again!
Its been long, that I have cared,
But you know I just quit to share!
Don't you think I am not the same,
More likely, none should be blamed!
I believe, I dream, I hope,
Wait and think of that one soul!
I live, I laugh and I smile,
With a broken heart some day I cry,
Knowing life is nothing but a try,
I'll keep going on and I don't lie!
Destiny is to loose and be lost with pride,
And I will say it's love that I ride!

2 comments:

Arpit said...

Sahi hai Janeman! :)

Unknown said...

Loneliness teaches evrything in dis world except how to forget the person who made alone.

Post a Comment